Hello!
I just wanted to share a few pictures! It is so beautiful here!
Sometimes being so far away is hard for home. That can be because of any combination of missing my family and friends, really scary bugs, and some of the other occasional discomforts of being so far from home. (My apartment's water has been out for about... 18 hours? Hopefully that will be up soon!) Fortunately, one of the upsides of being so busy with schoolwork is that it keeps me occupied and helps the time pass. Can you believe it's already the beginning of March! My term is solidly more than half over! Now I just need to pass so I can move on to the next one. :) All of those complaints aside, there are a lot of amazing things about being down here.
Possibly most notably, the view.
This was just a regular night! I was fortunate enough to take the time to glance out the window from my apartment while I was studying and what a view I was treated to!
All of the colors over Cabrits! I love how colorful the apartments are too. Sometimes I think our coloring of houses and buildings in the US is a little bit bland.
I don't think I could even imagine a better view.
Even when it is hard being here I try to remember how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place. That's it for now! Back to my bugs and drugs! :)




Beautiful. Have you been able to see the comet above the western horizon just after sunset? of course, we are socked in with clouds! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI think we can see the comet here!! After my exam on Monday I'm going to try and hike up a bit more away from the light of the town to get a better look...but if it's as they describe in some of the articles we can see it! It's so bright! I hope you get some clear skies so you can see it!
Delete