Sunday, November 4, 2012

Couldn't Resist!

11/04/12

I couldn't resist-- saw a Yahoo article about Kristen Stewart tonight, ah! I can't wait until I'm somewhere that isn't over 90 degrees for weeks on end, and I have somewhere to go that actually requires dressing up! 

(Google Images)

I've never been a fan of the one-shoulder dresses, but KStewart looks super great. Love the dress, her real (I think? I hope? brunettes unite!!) hair color, and the heels! I definitely need to get some new cute shoes--possibly heels. I've always been kind of resistant to them, I'm already so tall! But Taylor Swift is 5'11"! Just need to hang out with tall people I guess (just kidding!). I know I should be happy about being tall...but sometimes it seems problematic. I'll have to work on that. :)

(Google Images)

Now the real reason for this post. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT! I love the top, super smart pants (not a fan of the high-waisted personally, but for the look it works), and the heels. Think a NYC version of myself could pull it off? Can't wait to try!! She looks so great! This was on a promo for "On the Road" I think. I want to see it because she's in it...but I heard it was just such a terrible book! Supposedly (according to a relative who read it) it was all drugs and just...a rambling story. I've gotten enough of that from "Infinite Jest" by David Foster Wallace. A couple hundred pages in and I just couldn't do it anymore! I wasn't interested in the character's whining or drug use. I might have to give "On the Road" a look but definitely after some other books I've got on my reading list! Finishing Sherlock Holmes, "Game of Thrones,".... so much good stuff to read out there! When I find some time! Currently working on Sherlock one, painfully slow, page at a time!

(Google Images)

Another "On the Road" picture! Love KStewart's look--jacket, red lipstick, dark eye makeup, and jeans. I haven't been a fan of the thin see-through shirt but I think she can pull it off. Never been a look of mine, but my roommate from college said I might give in someday. I might give in. 

That's it for today! One more day of break and then back to the grind! My study habits are definitely suffering...but I'm sure I'll get back into it when classes resume. At least by Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment